Thursday, March 29, 2007

wonderful!!!

I have found the most wonderful invention next to my breadmaker!! Ready Rice/Rice Express!! this wonderful little package of rice that I put in my microwave, bag and all for 90 seconds and then I eat this wonderful mostly healthy hot rice dinner!!!
Oh I'm a happy woman!
and it comes in tons of flavors and it's great 'cause I can throw a few of these in my desk drawer for a late night or a no-money week!
I usually pack my lunch because (duh) I save so much more money that way....but sometimes I just have no time in the morning and I refuse to cut my devotional time short just to make lunch because I wanted ten [read 20] more minutes of sleep.....so toss one of these in my tote and I'm all set for a filling and healthy lunch! Uncle Ben's even has a no-salt brown rice and we all know how long brown rice takes. (although for all the other flavors I really prefer Rice-A-Roni's brand)

yup. the little things still excite me. and I ask...what's wrong with that :-)

4 comments:

mira said...

so asking you to contribute to a communal online cookbook would be a little ironic, I take it?

Bug and Eye said...

LOL nawww
I still do cook normal non cheat foods.....what would you like? dinner? dessert? appetizers?
ooh..I should send you my recipe for garlic and artichoke dip :-D

mira said...

well, haven't started it yet, but contemplating organizing all my tried-and-true recipes from books and scraps of paper and albums and boxes into one online catalog is sounding more and more interesting (and time consuming)

Bug and Eye said...

Ooh! that sounds like a wonderful idea!! I'd be glad to contribute!