Tuesday, March 13, 2007

whoa...

it was 44º in Buffalo at 6:15 this morning. How freaking cool is that? I'm hoping this means that spring has sprung and it can start drying out around here. Yep. that's right. I'm discussing the weather. Why? because once you become a "buffalonian," it becomes vital to know the weather....because it changes every five minutes. So one must know if they are taking the rain/sun/mud combo, wind/sleet/snow combo or the very rare sun/warmth combo.....we must dress in layers ....therefore we must know which layers to choose...it's an art form you know....

2 comments:

mira said...

it hailed here a couple of days ago and I couldn't figure it out. Thought someone's washing machine exploded in my back yard. and I've only been away from WNY for 3 years! sad...

Bug and Eye said...

that is very sad. you need a nice blizzard to make you feel at home ;-)