Thursday, March 22, 2007

:-)

So Bug's first day on the new job went well...he got to add security tags to luggage.
I got to play with a baby and she fell asleep in my arms....
it was a good day.
Which brings us to Thursday...which is an odd day...a stepping stone from hump day to Friday....and I'm hoping it flies by because I get to see Bug tonight which is a wonderful thing.
We were talking the other night about how 500 and change days seems long and short...short in the sense of finding the money to make it all happen and long in the sense of we can't wait to be married...I know all things in the appointed time....but ya know....this has been a long time coming, LOL.

4 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

I'll say!! ;) *lol*

Bug and Eye said...

interesting how those things work huh? when we take our hands off the wheel and let God drive...amazing how much smoother and happier the trip gets...and how much faster you get to the right destination...who'da thunk? ;-)
how are you today?
and where's E been?

mira said...

I've been trying to limit computer time...and this week has been a bit busy to boot. working on a new post now.

time is so relative. and ITA about the spending time with God yielding big revelations and a more purposeful life.

Bug and Eye said...

very true!!
that morning time is so sacred to me...I won't even answer the phone if Darryl is calling...I get up an hour before I really have to just to make sure my time happens....and if I'm running late...then it's the getting ready time that suffers, not my time with God....amazing what he does!!
miss you girl!