Friday, March 09, 2007

I love my little brother!

Email from my adorable younger brother Nathaniel on turning 26:

Hey sis,
I was just wondering if you were planning to come down for your birthday this weekend, I realize you are leaving our demographic that we have shared for these last 5 years, and they are going to have to implement a new marketing strategy for you now, but over and over I hear that 26 is the COOLEST age to be, think about it, your digits add up to 8, they subtract to negative 4, and adding the two integers gives you positive 4, 26 minus 4 is 22, and they are total dorks who are 22 or less, and if you try to take the square root of 26, it becomes an irrational number, and we all know that means your aren't a square, ad you can not be fractionalized, and if you can't be fractionalized, you can not be properly quantified, meaning of course that you are unique and there is simply only one of you! WOE to to those who remain 25... we both should feel sorry for them, they are easily fractionalized and that simply will not do... Anyways, let me know if you're staying in the BIG CITY or coming back to cuba, I hope you have a great day

Love,
Nathaniel

Isn't he awesome? he made me feel much better about "getting old" lol....

4 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*lol* Girl, I'm still 2 years up on you, oh OLD ONE, and therefore Johnny is SEVEN years older.... So he's the one that is getting old. ;) But HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo! You've past the quarter century hump! Do a little dance! :)Love you!

mira said...

that is way too much thinking. but again I say (I did say it before, right?? gee, I hope so)...happy birthday :) I'm catching up as fast as i can...

Anonymous said...

He's teh sillay. :-P

-- Pauley

Bug and Eye said...

Thank you thank you :-)
LOL well ya know Erin...with J seven years older we call feel better, LOL!