Monday, March 12, 2007

And Welcome To Monday!

Wow this daylight savings time change thingy is really not fun. trying to figure out what's been changed what hasn't and what must be done ...at 5:30 (which my poor body thinks is 4:30) and without the benefit of coffee...yeah that was an adventure...

So I had a great weekend and birthday....Darryl and I went to lunch and shopping and I got a new Veggie Tales DVD...and it came with an adorable hat and mask (picture to come if I can get one....) and Darryl gave me Grey's Anatomy Season Two...so I'm stoked about that!
Going down to see the fam this weekend....Friday's gonna be rough so if you could remember us in your prayers I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also at Benders: I got Frank Peretti's The Prophet (he's awesome) and Be Confident by Warren Weirsbe. If you've never read any of the "BE" books...I highly recomend you get your hands on some....He exposits one book of the Bible at a time and extracts the theme in a way that makes it clear how to apply it to daily life. I just finished Be Mature not too long ago...a study on James and spiritual maturity...this one is on Hebrews and living by faith and not sight...I'm pretty excited to get into it...I'll keep you posted through my ...posts as to how it's going and the wonderful insight I am gaining ;-)

No comments: