Monday, March 26, 2007

A "MUST" see!

So Darryl and I had date night Friday...and we decided to forgo our usual sit around going back and forth a la Jungle Book style "Whatcha wanna do?" "I dunno, What YOU wanna do?" and went to a movie.... Night at the Museum....HILARIOUS....there were points we nearly fell out of our chairs....so I highly recommend this movie...definitely family friendly....for the whole family!
so there's your PSA for the day.

The rest of the weekend went pretty well. We led worship at church on Sunday which I thought went smoothly....we went to lunch with an old high school friend of mine...that was awesome. It's rather amusing to me...I'm telling God I'm lonely and need new friends in this new city....and what does he do? Brings me all my "old" ones :-)
Turns out a handful of my closest high school buddies now live in Buffalo...how sweet is that? Now if I can convince the rest of them to move here my plan will be complete muhahahaha ;-)

Bug's doing great with the new job and has discovered that he rather enjoys running a cash register!

No comments: