Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday AGAIN???

Well....we survived the weekend.
Friday....drove through the yuckiness to end up at urgent care for three hours to try to determine why Bug was doubled over in pain...my money was on gall bladder.....after xrays, two meds that didn't work and a cat scan because they thought he had a bowel obstruction....they send us home, stumped at what was causing his pain.....
we spent most of the weekend sick...which sucked....
But Sunday was good....we both felt better and had the surprise housewarming for the J brother....I have to say, the smile on his face was entirely priceless!!

So now we're back in the city and gearing up for another fun filled week....I'm hoping to hear soon when I can get my "new" car....waiting for my renewed registration to come in the mail and such....

We're supposed to go to a financial planning seminar this weekend and then we're going out to dinner for my b'day on Saturday since we don't do late nights on Mondays :-)
I'm stoked! We are going to this incredible restaurant in the City....the owner is a real sweetheart which makes it even better.

Today, I hope to survive the work day, do some laundry and clean my room....ooh...wild woman on the loose!!
The saving grace is lunch with M....that should be awesome.
what are you up to today?

No comments: