Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Worn out on a Wednesday.....

Today's gonna be a long one...started with an extra long drive to work due to the slush and such....have a two hour meeting today and then a dinner meeting....I should be pouring myself into bed around 10....but that feels awfully far away.
I've once again begun my quest for pictures...my sister in Florida has offered to put the pictures together for us (she works in PR so this should be awesome)....so now I need to dig through, find pics of us together, growing up...and hope I can find the ones of when we dated as teenagers.

BTW, if you're reading this and have pics of us I'd so love it if you'd email them to me :-) and if you've got interesting pics of one or the other of us that would be amusing in the dvd, feel free to send those as well....I've been told Bug had a great mullet as a preteen...tee hee....this could get to be fun!!

We're down to 5 and a half months.....in one aspect the time is flying....and in another...it just cannot get here fast enough! (Partially because it doesn't snow in August.....)

Well....off to another fun filled day.

3 comments:

Pauley said...

There are a couple good ones on my flickr set from Miranda's wedding.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digitalbrainwaves/sets/72157600301159018/

--Pauley

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*snicker*.... just don't let him get another mullet. Ever. ;)

Bug and Eye said...

thanks Pauley!!
and Mrs. G....worry not...I'll not allow it!!!