Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF!!!

Yes Friends! It's Friday!
I am thrilled.

This has been an incredibly long week...I've been attempting to not allow the drama surrounding me to infiltrate my shields and bring me down...as I have plenty of my own drama to contend with...but that is neither here nor there.

It's leap day....and I think that we should get the day off of work....but I'm afraid that's just not going to happen. I'm hoping today flies by because at 5, I'm picking up the Bug and then we're headed off to the C Home for a whirlwind weekend which hopefully gives us some time to veg....

Tonight's activities shall include some food ....probably from Charlies....and then....wait for it.....
CLEANING!!!
Hopefully the house is being shown tomorrow and I want it to smell all fresh and clean like I do nothing but stay home to polish the place...tee hee....yes, I'm pathetic......but ya know....it's better when the place smells of Mr. Clean :-D

Tomorrow Mom is picking me up bright and early and we're venturing to the baby shower...then venturing back....hopefully early enough so I can enjoy dinner and a movie with the Bug.

Sunday we're going to J brother's to see his progress!! I have SO got to get a new camera phone so I can post pics.....

1 comment:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Cleaning is good :) Hope your weekend is great... And you're right about this being a vaca day.... It should be anyhow......