Friday, March 07, 2008

Well, it's Friday! and color me happy!
This has been a very long week!! My firm is moving from one building to another...so that's been an adventure. Half of my floor is moving today and the other (my half) is moving next week....so it's been adventures in packing and cleaning!
Bug took me out for a cup of coffee and some contact last night...I've been just ugh lately and not so much sleeping and it's aggravating...which doesn't so much help with the not sleeping thing....
I think it really helped seeing him....just that short time next to him at the table with his knee pressed to mine....amazing how a little contact makes a huge difference.
Tonight I think we're laying low since tomorrow will be a late night for us...yes...we're sad......9:00 is a late night.....especially with daylight savings time this weekend....did anyone else hear on FLN that they don't actually think that we're saving energy? That we may be losing out on sleep for no reason? That's kind of tragic....

2 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Daylight savings time is THIS WEEKEND????? Seriously?? Didn't we just do the "fall back" thing? Grr....

Bug and Eye said...

I know right??? craziness. I demand a recount!