Tuesday, March 25, 2008

rise and.....shine?

nope.

there is far too much blood in my caffeine stream for that......



However, three or four cups of coffee might just do the trick.

...........................................................better make it four....


I'm freezing today....my dear friend L posed an interesting question in her blog this morning....doesn't old man winter know he's not welcome? and if it'd old man winter...are we waiting for young girl spring?

Speaking of young girl....this angel is my cousin's new blessing....isn't she beautiful????


She made her appearance last week...and though she was about a month early, she is healthy and happy and perfect and mommy and daddy are tickled pink :-) I can't wait to get down to PA to hold her!!!

Can you believe March is almost gone? It seems like just yesterday I was going to sleep at 9:00 on New Year's Eve.....

The EWLW Challenge is going pretty well, although yesterday I only got in 4.5 cups of fruits and veggies.....today I need to remember to run to my car during lunch and grab another bottle of juice as I'm finishing the last of this one for breakfast....which means more steps!

I discovered this morning that my 10 minute solution kickboxing workout is 998 steps :-) Now if I just combine all 5 workouts and do a full workout, I'll be off to a great start....but baby steps here people....

My goal? I'd like to lose at least 1 if not 2 inches from my waist by the wedding....so it's mainly a tone up thing for me.....although I could stand to drop some poundage...I did put a little of what I lost back on (lost 25-30 after the gall bladder came out....who knew those were so heavy? (ha ha) but anyway....)

2 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Ten pounds has trimmed of three inches over this way.

Bug and Eye said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!