Monday, March 10, 2008

That's a lot of snow....

We got around 1-2 feet in the City and surrounding area....which means we cancelled dinner Saturday...which bummed us both out...but not as much as not seeing each other...
By noon I was ready to climb the walls...I ventured to a local store to pick up a handful of things...slipping and sliding around....glad I didn't have to go far!

Now it's Monday and some of the piles of snow are higher than I am! (sorry, no pics...new phone in September....)

This is going to be a fun week...Today, tomorrow and Wednesday I'll pack up my desk and everything to prepare for our office move...and then Wednesday night I venture home....
Mom's got some really great and creative ideas for sprucing up the house to make it scream "BUY ME!"
Maybe I can get her to take some pics when we're done....

3 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Your city definitely gets more snow than ours! :) Glad you survived it.

Bug and Eye said...

what's funny is mom's village gets more than our city and she's all "don't live there, there's too much snow..." :-)

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*lol* That's funny.