Friday, March 12, 2010

update.....

I had the endoscopy yesterday - it went well. I'm still feeling a little shaky and some pain but much better than yesterday. The new med has been great - I'm actually able to eat without insane amounts of pain!!!! Which is quite novel because seriously, getting massive heartburn and belly burn from a banana was just pathetic.

As for the scope...the doctor said he didn't see anything scary - he did see the gastritits and the reflux, but not what is causing it. He said he took several biopsies and we should have the results in about 10 days.

SO....I'm going to try to not think about it and focus on having a fabulous time with my little sister who is coming for a long weekend this weekend. She's a senior this year...so hard to believe...so this is her "senior trip" and I can't wait - we are going to have so much fun!

3 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*lol* do you get the whole class?? ;) Hope you guys have a terrific weekend!! :)

Bug and Eye said...

lol yup - all of her :) we're going to shoe shop and maybe get pedicures and do all the girly things we can :) I'm so excited!!

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*lol* sounds like fun!! :)