Friday, March 05, 2010

ah sweet Friday!!!

Is it sad that Friday is my favorite weekday?
This has been a long and trying week physically and I am thrilled to get some downtime....we'll head off to run a million errands and spend some time with close friends in Bible Study and watch the niece and nephews which will be a blast in and of itself...man alive I love those kids!!!

Sunday will hopefully be a quiet day to spend together and just BE.... It's amazing what just a little quiet time with my husband does for my outlook. Just sitting on the couch holding hands and not saying a word - it's a healing balm on the wounds of the week.....and I cannot wait to have five minutes to do that :)

And then of course...my daily reminder that it's OK to JUST BE every once in a while....

Be content with who you are, and don't put on airs. God's strong hand is on you; he'll promote you at the right time. Live carefree before God; he is most careful with you. 1 Peter 5:6-7 MSG

No comments: