Monday, April 07, 2008

Successful Weekend

So Mom and K made it up safely and we had a great time....we met at the church so they could see where we are getting married....our worship team was practicing so they got to meet a few people and hear our team so that was cool...then we took a spin past the reception hall and then it was off to T Town to see where I'm renting and meet the landlady - who was overjoyed to meet my momma so that was cool.
After that we headed off to Big Bridal Chain for K to try on her dress. She loves it - side note....she swam in the size four...it was at this point I decided she seriously needed a cheeseburger.... so we ordered her dress and headed off to Guitar place to get Bug some strings and then to lunch....where K did actually order the cheeseburger - oh to have a 15 year old metabolism again!!! Then we adventured to a nearby mall where K fell in love with the many stores....we looked for a dress for mom but didn't find much...so I guess that means we have to go shopping again...oh darn right? ;-)

After our shopping spree, I took the gals back to the church to pick up Mom's car and then head to Bug's where Mom and K met my future in-laws, which went very well.

I introduced my mom to his dad saying "dad, this is mom" only to have Bug's mom come in and say "no, that's me!" with a big smile as she hugged my mother.

I have to say I am tickled pink at the way things are coming together for the wedding!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Yay!!! :)