Friday, April 11, 2008

It's wet out.

yep. coming down in drizzles then in buckets....but it's a soaking rain....drink up ground and bring me back some pretty flowers!

I'm so glad to see this week come to a close...it's been a long one...physically, mentally and even some emotionally.

Today I'm kind of in agony....rain reminds my knee of all the times I mangled it in my years of soccer and stubbornness....so I'm not moving overly well today....my body must be mad at me because the scar tissue in my abdomen is pulling and throbbing and I've even got some acidic pain from my non-gallbladder.

Sheesh. what a depressing post.
let's instead move on to my verse of the day

So let us know, let us press on to know the Lord. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; and He will come to us like the rain, like the spring rain watering the earth. Hosea 6:3 NASB

Well. that certainly fits this day! I love how God does that.

No comments: