Tuesday, April 08, 2008

prayer....and yay....and please oh Lord grant me patience!

House was shown on Sunday.....I'm told they loved it but are still shopping and will let us know....but that it's like number 2 on their list......pray.....
I think it's no secret that I would love the Lord to lift the burden of this mortgage - especially if He would do it BEFORE the wedding!!! I'm trying so hard to be patient and to wait on his timing and not be anxious...but let's face facts...I'm not doing so well with it....
And then I come to work and flip to today on my verse-a-day calendar....and once again smile at the provision of hope...

Oh! May the God of green hope fill you up with joy, fill you up with peace, so that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit, will brim over with hope! Romans 15:13 MSG

hope you're having a delightful day with the sunshine!

2 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Timing is everything.... even with a verse. ;)

Bug and Eye said...

Very true. and what's kind of interesting is that I realized after I posted that I was a day behind in my calendar...I flipped to today and it says "My presence will go wtih you and I will give you rest. Exodus 33:14" pretty cool huh?