Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's only Tuesday?

so someone explain why all these weeks are so long?? I woke up convinced it was at least Wednesday...hoping for Thursday and dreaming of Friday :-)

We're going home this weekend - I am fighting the urge to make all sorts of plans - we desperately need a rest....we hope to visit our buddy's new pizza shop...but other than that....well...maybe a stack of movies and some bread and soup (gotta love crockpots and breadmakers....)

I'm feeling sort of quiet today which I'm sure amazes most....so I will end with my verse of the day....savor it.

I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing. Ezekiel 34:26 NIV
Thank you, Lord! I receive that!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Weeks seem longer when you have something you are counting down the days for... hmm.... ;) quiet weekends and quiet days are good. Hope it is sunny and bright up there today. LOVE the verse!!! xoxo

Bug and Eye said...

this is quite true :-D