Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Busy Day....

Today is going to be a busy one...meeting during lunch, followed by a training, followed by the afternoon, followed by going to the dealer, returning the rental and picking up my new (well, new to me) car and then heading off to a dinner meeting before pouring myself into bed sometime later tonight...sound fun?
Maybe I should get some more coffee.....

Talked to my mom for a long time last night.....it's getting to that point in the wedding planning where we need fittings and hotels and my grin just keeps getting bigger :-)

3 comments:

mira said...

yay for new cars and small numbers on the countdown and big numbers on the thermometer and good men and sore muscles :) You've got a lot to praise God about.

Mrs. Guthrie said...

hurray!! :)

Bug and Eye said...

Amen sister, amen!! God is so good!!
Oh! N picked a date for his weddding....there will be two "T" family weddings in one year!