Friday, April 04, 2008

It's FRIDAY!!!

Yesterday one of the attorneys said "it IS Friday right?"
There's nothing worse than thinking it's Friday only to learn there are still work days ahead of you...but today really is Friday and even though it's rainy....I think it will be a good day.
After work I'm going to go pick up Bug and take him for a ride in my new car and then exchange a movie (we went all thrifty and bought it used only to have it skip and freeze....so back to the store to make them give us one that works), and then probably some dinner and home I go to make sure my rooms are spotless as my mom is coming to visit tomorrow. (We never outgrow that do we? I mean, I'm a generally neat person (if you don't count the laundry) and yet...I'm going to scramble to make sure everything is just right and that the room smells of nice cleansers....strange.....

No comments: