Monday, April 30, 2007

yes. I got bored....or something....

so....I tried to discover things about myself...




You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream



You are kind, popular, and generous.

You tend to be successful at anything you try.

A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.



You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.




hmm...I'm detecting a theme with me and chocolate chips...




You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie



Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.

You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!



LOL....



You Are Chinese Food



Exotic yet ordinary.

People think they've had enough of you, but they're back for more in an hour.



Ok, ok ok...last one....for now...(and thank you Ernie for sharing this page with the finger test, lol)




Reeses Peanut Butter Cups



Very popular, one of you is not enough.

6 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Strawberry, Smily Face Cookie, French Food (It called me snobby!!!!).... and Candy Cigarettes... ew. "You're a total bada, but you don't taste very good." Thank you, I think I taste terrific!! And we won't discuss what hubby thinks...........

Bug and Eye said...

LOL yeah, let's keep it close to G here ;-)
you snobby?? what the snot!!!!!!
and ooh smiley face cookies...now I'm hungry....

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*lol* always, dear. :) And he says that yes, I'm still snobby....

Bug and Eye said...

ooohhhh thems fightin' words!!!
LOL

mira said...

at least you're not Schwarzenegger mom...

Bug and Eye said...

*ROFL*
I can't really see either of you as Schwarzenegger.....that image will make me giggle many times today, I'm sure