Friday, December 08, 2006

aw yeah!

So...This morning as I flipped my calendars to the right day....I had to smile at today's verse
John 1:16 (NIV) From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

SO...that got me thinking about what blessings have happened lately...and wow...amazing how your outlook changes when you realize the amount of blessings heaped on you...I mean seriously....why is it that just one bad thing is enough to take our minds off of hundreds of blessings?

So start counting your blessings and start smiling...
Scott's home safe from Iraq....he doesn't have to go back....getting transferred to Maryland where there are no overseas deployments (YAY!)
I got promoted this week....came with a raise...was better than I expected...I can get out of debt faster!! and maybe it puts us that much closer to being able to set our wedding date!!

We have my office holiday formal tonight...I'm stoked....Bug is extra hot in a suit (I must borrow a quote from a sweet girl I once met..."it takes a special kind of ugly to look bad in a tux" I dunno guys....something about when y'all dress up....it works :-P
Bug's supposed to bring the camera....so hopefully I'll have a pic or two to post of us all spiffed up...
I still need to bug people to send us pics.....we seem to have very few pics of us together...which is actually kinda funny since we've known pretty much since the day we got back together that we'd end up wandering down the aisle together and want a video of pics (yes...this is a hint...if you've got pics of us...email them......thanks :-D)

well....there's your update....now off to work....
~Eye~

No comments: