Wednesday, November 29, 2006

a good reminder...

Stephen Curtis Chapman has got some great songs (right E? ;-) in case anyone else wonders what that means....I sang a SCC song at E & D's wedding....)
this morning is one of those that it almost hurts to breathe...I miss my big brother...but a song came to mind (yeah, who's shocked at that one??)
and I just thought I should share the reminder....

I can do all thingsThrough Christ who gives me strength,
But sometimes I wonder what He can do through me;
No great success to show, No glory on my own,
Yet in my weakness He is there to let me know . . .
CHORUS
His strength is perfect when our strength is gone;
He’ll carry us when we can’t carry on.
Raised in His power,
the weak become strong;
His strength is perfect, His strength is perfect.

We can only knowThe power that He holds
When we truly see how deep our weakness goes;
His strength in us beginsWhere ours comes to an end.
He hears our humble cry and proves again...His strength is perfect....

No comments: