Thursday, December 28, 2006

This was on my calendar today....

Pray diligently. Stay alert, with your eyes wide open in gratitude. ~ Colossians 4:2 (MSG Version)
hmmm.....
yep.
I love it when God does stuff like that when I'm bemoaning my life...I mean really....is it all THAT bad?
yes...it's a hard time of year....BUT....there are so many blessings in the midst of the storm...I'm reminded of all the people who came to Christ because of Shawn's death....I don't think he'd trade it even if he could....
hmm...perspective....
someday I'll tell you all about my theory of perceptionism....
bet you can't wait, huh?
p.s. if you're a myspacer....check out Bug's first post...pretty impressive if I do say so myself....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's nothin in the world like a good kick in the pants from God... I love it. And I love YOU! xoxo!

P.S. Yes, I signed up with Blogger to post this. Doubt I'll do much posting, though. That's what MySpace is for! ;-)