Tuesday, December 26, 2006

so, um...

when do I get to start posting happy stuff again?
I'm either whining about blogger not doing what I want or missing my brother...this can't be much fun.
so I went to Autozone and I got the seafoam Josh told me to and the good fram air filter...and then I went to Tops to get my prescription...and as I was walking back to my car this guy walking toward me made me look twice...I could have sworn it was Shawn...and then I realized it couldn't possibly be.... and looked again and was still stunned at the resemblance...I wanted to run up to him and hug him and ask if I could talk him into working on my car.....*sigh*
I was looking at memorial candles the other day...I want one at the altar for the wedding...just trying to figure out a way to do it where the family doesn't end up fixated on it and crying rather than enjoying our day....and then I feel selfish....
ugh.
I'm going away now before I depress you further.

No comments: