Thursday, April 02, 2015

Toddler Livin

I follow a twitter account....Honest Toddler...It's hilarious. and so true.
Recently I decided to put facebook in a timeout as it was causing all sorts of annoyance with its unending drama.  One friend said "Hey you should create a blog so I can still read the Bean stories!" Well....I've got the blog so we're halfway there.
So how about a giggle or seven....

Introducing our newest fun filled segment:
Conversations with the Bean:

Bean comes in carrying a can of sugared pecans.
Bean: Mama do you want some nuts?
Me: No thank you.
Bean: are you NUTS?!
...she then walks away laughing hysterically at herself.
+

It's nap time...a/k/a the WORST thing to ever happen to a toddler.
Me: Bean you've gotta stop fussing and go to sleep.
Bean: I can't. I'm trying to sleep but you're making too much noise.
+

Bean climbs into a grocery box.
Me: whatcha doin girlie?
Bean: I'm blasting off to the moon after I count to "one hundrick."
+

It's lunchtime. I've prepared and served the requested scrambled eggs.   I glance over and notice a chunk of eggs on the table next to Bean's plate.
Me: Why are there eggs on the table?
Bean: That's a baby hippo. I love her.
+

Bug is sitting with Bean, sharing with her about God's unconditional love.
Bug: Do mommy and daddy take good care of you?
Bean: yup!
Bug: Why do we do that?
Bean: Because I'm SO cute!
+

We're driving home from gymnastics and Bean announces "Trees have problems too, mom."
+

Bean holds up a pink sock and a white sock.
Bean: Mama do these match?
Me: No, they don't.
Bean: I'm gonna wear them anyway.
+

And lastly a couple overheard comments:
While getting ready for bed: I was so startled!
While getting a tissue: this one will have to do.

No comments: