Friday, February 26, 2010

Quiet Reflection


I'm in a quiet reflective mood today....maybe because my usual morning frustrations were worked out by finding my car under the snow, maybe something else...but pensive today.


The Lord is gracious and merciful, show to anger and abounding in steadfast love. The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made.... The Lord is faithful in all his words, and gracious in all His deeds. Psalm 145:8-9,13 MSG translation


That right there could be enough to inspire peace for a day...a week...a lifetime...to remember that our wonderful Lord and Savior is gracious, that He's merciful, that he's forgiving and kind and THERE and is guiding me through the paths of life. He's there when I'm trying to decide which road is safest to get to work, guiding me. He's there when I'm trying to find the energy to get through the day....He's always there. And he's never going to run out of patience with me when I get worn out, when I stumble and fall and screw up. I'm convinced God shakes his head and laughs at me at least twice day. But he never gets frustrated and walks away.

2 comments:

Pauley said...

O hai, a picture! :-D *hugglez*

Bug and Eye said...

Yesh! that's me being all reflective and pensive like :-)