Friday, May 30, 2008

Drink it in...

It never ceases to amaze me how God blesses me with His word...when I'm up, down, overwhelmed or even blah....
Today I'm calm....tired...sad...excited....a little anxious and yet....there is peace to be found in His words....

The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace Psalm 29:11

The apartment is looking less like a storage area and more like a home...a friend came and helped last night by washing the mountain of dishes I own....and we had a good chuckle about what doesn't match....and how little room there is for the coffee mugs (I'm sure she is laughing right about now as she's seen my mug cupboard before) ok...so I like coffee...and many cups to put said coffee in....I was missing my dishwasher last night....but alas....I shall survive.....

yes....I will post pictures...but first, we find the floors and put the furniture where it goes.....

2 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

hurray for friends that live close by... ;) yes, I laugh at you.

Bug and Eye said...

well, they are awfully versatile...I did eat my first meal in the apartment out of one...lol...gotta love ready rice!!