Thursday, May 15, 2008

Smile on a Thursday....

So...got a call yesterday....the woman that looked at my house loved it...so we see what happens next! Open house on Saturday....and you know what? I'm actually not all that anxious. Because either this woman buys my house or my sister moves in. Either way, I'm blessed.

As I was maneuvering through our parking ramp this morning Todd Agnew's Grace Like Rain was playing....
Bug led worship this past Sunday morning, and that was one of the songs he chose....and no matter how many times I hear it...it always gets me...and I want to close my eyes, throw my hands toward Heaven and get lost in praise....granted, I can't so much do that while driving...but it never ceases to astound me what a peace comes over me during worship....no wonder we are told to rejoice ALWAYS....God's desire for us is good things, peace, comfort, love and joy - and we find those things in His presence...and how do we enter in? Worship.

So I leave you today with my VOD (Nope, not video on demand....verse of the day)
The first thing I want you to do is pray. Pray every way you know how, for everyone you know. Pray especially for rulers and their governments to rule well so we can be quietly about our business of living simply, in humble contemplation. 1 Timothy 2:1-3 MSG

Interesting.....
I hear a lot of government bashing....I hear some government praising....but how much praying is going on? If we spent equal time praying for our government as complaining about it....I wonder how huge the difference would be...
hmm.
Food for thought, I s'pose.

2 comments:

mira said...

good reason to smile :)

you better post pics of the wedding the second you're back from the honeymoon, that's an order.

Bug and Eye said...

LOL yes ma'am!