Monday, May 19, 2008

Successful Weekend!

So...
I left work at noon on Friday...drove to Cuba and cleaned house...ya know, all those things that look clean, but you use the disinfecting wipes on anyway to make it smell all nice and fresh...then I went and hung with my H sister...and got new hair:

















Then I went home....waited for the Bug to get there, ate some yummy takeout and fell asleep...woke up and got ready to meet with our photographer.....met with her and had her take some practice pics.....went for some breakfast and then met up with the realtor for the open house....and then instead of our original plan of hiking....since it POURED...we went to see my momma....then we went shopping for the last few things for Dad's retirement party....so I started with a little parboiled chicken...and prayed I had enough :-D
















Dad and brothers arrived....Dad got comfy....
















And N went to work at the grill....
















And what party is complete without cake??

3 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Happy retirement!! Chicken looks yummy!

mira said...

yay, pictures! Do you like the bangs? It took me a LONG time to get used to mine.

Bug and Eye said...

It's definitely taking time to get used to the bangs....today they are pinned out of my face, as I anticipate a crazy day...