Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ooh!

Hey! Look at that! We're under 200 days!!
which is awesome because well, we're ready to be married allfreakingready!
still have lots to do...but we'll get there.
we got thrown a monkey wrench yesterday.
The Brown company Bug works for told him the week after our wedding is closed for vacations....so Bug told the man "look, I'm getting married...really need that week off..." so the man is going to talk to his boss and see what he can do....so I'm praying it works out because I don't want to have to be all bridezilla :-D

We have to fly to Virginia for a wedding I'm in in October....so maybe we'll take that week if we can't have our chosen week...dunno.
right now, I'm choosing not to stress about it.

This weekend should rock....gonna take the K sister and her boyfriend out for some fun and then hopefully see some awesome people...yep. you know who you are...world travelers and home bodies and such ;-D

No comments: