Monday, February 25, 2008

Saturday was good....

We tasted two more flavors of wedding cake...We are ending up with a main cake and two side cakes...so the baker suggested we do three flavors....so we loved the white cake we tasted the day we ordered it....and this week tried raspberry and strawberry...ohmybob....the raspberry marble was the best cake ever!! SO! we're pretty sure we're going with that!

Then my wonderful Bug....he fixed my car again....Thursday night I was driving down one of the lovely expressway type routes and I hear something under my car.....yep. my muffler.
So I pull over and Bug comes to my rescue and we finish pulling it off and realize that the exhaust pipes we bought labor day weekend have rusted straight through to the point of unraveling. So Saturday we take it to the auto parts place...I set it on the counter and ask the man if they warranty their parts. He looked at it and asked "what is that?" So I tell him it's the exhaust pipe I bought from their store labor day weekend....we end up getting new parts and Bug gets me all squared away (yes....I am looking into replacing the car.....my wonderful mechanic is looking for something for me).

Then we head off to run a million errands.
but the part that was good...you're looking for that....

In the midst of the euphoria of eating good cake....my phone rings...it's my realtor....my house was shown that morning....she's putting a call in later to find out how it went....another person is interested....needs a ranch style house for his mother in law....maybe show the place next weekend....
wahoo!!

No comments: