Wednesday, August 08, 2007

OOH!!

Yep. God is SO good! yet another terrific round of verses on my calendars today:

Open up before God, keep nothing back; he'll do whatever needs to be done: He'll validate your life in the clear light of day and stamp you with approval at high noon. Quiet down before God, be prayerful before him Psalm 37:5-7 Message Version

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6 NIV

Mmmm now that is beyond Chicken Soup for the Soul...I dare call that cheesecake for the soul!!!!

and now for your amusement....
a conversation that took place between Daddy and Eye this morning:

Eye: Can you write me a note and get me out of work today? I wanna go home and play!
Daddy: for both of us...
Eye: ok! I'll write one for you and you write one for me!
Eye: Mr. [DAD's BOSS] Sir, Please allow my daddy to stay home from work today as he is in desperate need of play time. Sincerely, Lil' Miss Jami Leigh.
Daddy: Mr. Boss Man, Please allow my Pumkin to stay home and have a Play Day... She needs one desperately bad. Sincerely, The Father
Daddy: Think it will work?
Eye: I hope so!!

Have I mentioned that I love my daddy?
And I get to see him this weekend!! (and anyone else that feels like venturing toward that little village where my homestead is....)
OH! and PRAY - new realtor checking out the house Saturday at 10:30 a.m......Pray that I have wisdom and discernment about whether I should sign with them, and wisdom about pricing and all of those things that go along with it.
Thank you!
and May God Bless Your Socks Off Today!!!!

No comments: