Monday, August 13, 2007

I got to use my kitchen!!



Yep. I baked bread...rosemary, garlic & olive oil.... (well, I used my breadmaker...it was after all around 90º outside....) and I made a delish luncheon for Bug and I made lattes...which I forgot to take a pic of....

but I got to use all of my favorite kitchen tools...my santoku knife and my garlic press and my wok!

In the pan:

Eggnoodles (leftover from the previous day....cooked in beef bullion (yep, he'll eat that) and tossed with some peas....made a nice fast dinner for the Bug), olive oil infused with pressed garlic, sundried tomatoes, baby bella mushrooms, zuchini and yellow squash with a splash of white cooking wine with a hint of lemon.

mm mmm good!


Had a new realtor come out and check out the place and there is now a new for sale sign up....

and hopefully by the end of today the pics will be in the MLS.....so those that haven't seen the place in a while can go peek at what's doin'

other than that...not a whole lot is new.....

we had a great relaxing weekend other than the whole mouse thing....yep. I caught and disposed of a mouse. all by myself.

ok....so I screamed and called my dad as to what to do with the thing after I trapped him beneath a cup (yes I threw it away after disposing of said mouse)....and yeah...so when Bug came in I did tell him the whole story and end with "this is why I need a husband..." but still! I did it! I conquered the mouse before it conquered my freshly laundered hand towels and the little electric cords all over....

4 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*roflol* Yep, I can picture the mouse episode ;)

Bug and Eye said...

yeah well ya know.....

mira said...

yay for pasta primavera...without the guilt-inducing alfredo sauce =P

so....what did you do with the mouse?

Bug and Eye said...

uh......burial at sea... ;-D