Monday, August 06, 2007

and welcome to monday....

So I pull into the parking ramp like I always do. I pull in to my space, turn off my headlights and ignition...but the headlights stay on. so I pull the key...nothing. turn the car on and off again....lights are still on.
bright light indicator light thingy on the dash is on...so I try turning the brights on and off...nope.
so here I sit, upset and frazzled and in tears because my lights are on and my car is off and I'm at work until 5 and the maintenance guy couldn't get my battery disconnected.
*sigh*
I'm pretty much at my wits end with things lately anyway...and then this...ugh.
so if you happen to pop by and read this today...please pray for me...
thanks
Eye

4 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Praying :)

Bug and Eye said...

THANK YOU!
Bug pulled the relay daytime running lamp fuse and seemed to fix it...everything else works....can I just leave that fuse out?

mira said...

It seems like that would disable your nighttime lights too, but then again I know next to nothing about cars. the hubby is asleep, or I'd ask him.

praying for that peace and trust you were talking about earlier...

Bug and Eye said...

the night time lights still work - Praise the Lord!!
I guess it's just the daytime runners on that fuse - going home this weekend and gonna call 1-800-DADDY! to see if he can figure out the goofiness.
Thanks for the prayers! it's certainly what I need!!!