Tuesday, June 19, 2007

hmmm

The Lord will guide you always...You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11 NIV

I needed that this morning....there's a rather large decision in front of Bug and Eye.....(sorry, couldn't resist) and I've been seeking God's guidance....and this morning....I thought I heard Him speak...and I got frustrated because I wasn't sure...."God, is this You? or is it me wanting it to be You?"

Ever have a day like that? where you think just maybe you're headed in the right direction....but then you wonder if you're pushing God's hand? but then again....it's not quite in your comfort zone, so it's got to be God, right?

hmm...things to ponder on a muggy Tuesday morning....

4 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Sorry about the house. God does have a plan..... It's good to have those much needed confirmation verses drop in your box, huh?? Ours has been the same. :) (Thanks, God!!) Love ya.

Bug and Eye said...

YUP!!
This morning as I drove to work I was thinking about that, enjoying the peace God gave me and wondering just what he'd do next...and then I got to work and read my calendar.

mira said...

"not quite in your comfort zone"

yeah, God's tricky like that.

Bug and Eye said...

yeah...still trying to figure out a direction....hopefully it's given soon