Monday, October 16, 2006

wow......

so....30 inches of SNOW on October 12. what is up with that!?!?!?
Yes...we're ok....we were very cold for a few days since not only was it snowing and blowing and thunder and lightening...but our power also went out.....the roomie and I got power back Saturday night....D got his back Sunday afternoon....but wow....the destruction....
It wouldn't have been as bad had the trees not still had all of their leaves....but man alive....it looks like a hurricane hit or something....
I don't have any pics of the damage, but any buffalo news site is sure to have them....
(note to self, must get a digital camera....)
yeah, I know, they aren't that expensive anymore....it's just a matter of taking the time to do such things.....
still waiting for God to bring some other things in line so that I can set up my little home office to make fun posts with interesting pictures and stuff to keep you from falling asleep while you read :-)
But his timing is perfect.......and he's bound to teach me to be patient at SOME point :-)

3 comments:

mira said...

oh, and if the pics are on the internet (like on a web page or photo album or something), you can post those too by copying the url.

snow...jealous...but only a little bit!

~mira, who is currently in shorts and pants and contemplating shorts.

mira said...

wait...make that a T-SHIRT and pants and contemplating shorts...

Bug and Eye said...

*sniffle*
I'm in three layers and chilly...you can have our snow...all of it!!!!!

and wow I have so much to learn from you...keep the tips coming!!