Sunday, October 22, 2006

clueless much?

ok...so I thought myself to be pretty savvy when it came to computers....yeah I have not a clue....so how on earth do I add links to my side bar? I think I figured out how to post a pic...once I remember to get the disk from Kasey that has the fun pictures......and due to request I think I have to post a pic of my ring....so yeah...this could be an interesting ride as I attempt to figure out how to use this thing and then educate Darryl so he can do the same......lol.....

3 comments:

Pauley said...

Hey kiddo,

Try this: Blogger Help : How do I edit my link list?

-- Pauley

Bug and Eye said...

oh you are so good to me :-)
thank you!!!!

mira said...

yeah, my mom set up the blog so I'm pretty clueless too. Although now that she is no longer the primary contributor, I suppose I should have her make me an administrator so i can figure some of the technical stuff out. Eh, maybe later.