Thursday, October 12, 2006

pictures and such to come....

although not as hotly anticipated as E's birth story....the "how to recover from a laporascopic cholesystectomy" (complete with the correct spelling of that!) is coming...as soon as A) Kasey sends me the pictures and 2) I figure out how to post them....
in other news...I started back to work yesterday after a three week recovery time...wow...talk about system shock...by lunch I was ready to crash....so far so good today....very tired, woke up with a bit of a headache and I'm a little sore in the incision region...but going from couch potato to busy legal assistant over night is a bit of an adjustment....imagine that....litigation being hectic....hmm!
I promise that as I figure out how to use this blog thing and get time...it will get more interesting...this will also be a great way to share wedding plans and such...
anyway...off to the rest of the day....

3 comments:

mira said...

posting pics is easy. You know when you click on the "create a blog" icon and a window comes up where you type whatever you want to type? Well, in the list of icons on that page is a little picture icon just like you often see in emails, and that's the "upload a pic" button. Click and follow the directions. Once the pics are uploaded, you can move them around in relation to each other and to the text.

I usually have to put together a blog, post it (or you can use the preview button), and then go back and edit it so all the captions line up with the pictures.

mira said...

"legal assistant"?!?! when did that happen? is it your dream job or what? (provided, of course, that you don't come in to work every day having just had major surgery...)

Bug and Eye said...

oh you are so good to me :-)
Thanks!!

I've been a legal assistant for two years....I'm loving it and it's made me determine that I'm good where I am and don't want to go back and do the law school thing...still want to do the signing school thing :-)

Yeah they are really good to me, and let me take it easy what with having an organ removed and all :-)