Thursday, October 26, 2006

Enough?

Ok...so I realize that we're supposed to go through trials, and I realize God is always with me....and I realize he is strengthening me through these...but seriously, how strong does He want me?? I'm beginning to wonder just what He has planned for me to do if I need to be this strong.....
Found out this morning that one of my mom's cousin's killed himself on Sunday....didn't know him...but grieve for his mom.....
Car's acting up....dad thinks it's a ball joint....praying that I can make it to his place Saturday for him to fix it....not sure how dangerous it is to drive like this....God, please protect me!
Good News: Stitches are dissolving
Bad News: I'm still itching on the surface
Good News: those muscles that have been so tight are releasing back to where they belong....
Bad News: they are pulling on the scar tissue making me miserable and in pain...
....last night the pain made me throw up...which of course made the pain worse...
yep. this is a whining post I guess....
these are the days that make you look toward Heaven and ask God if He's seeing an end to the troubles...and does He remember I'm in the cookpot down here.....
He's faithful...I know this....Just gotta remember it through the tears......

2 comments:

mira said...

"He's faithful...I know this....Just gotta remember it through the tears......"

true that. Praying for you.

Bug and Eye said...

Thank you!!!!!