Monday, June 28, 2010

good stuff.

It never fails, when the stress is creeping back in after it's been banished, and I'm doing my best to remain calm and remember that I can do nothing, but God can do everything, something smacks me and makes me feel inferior....and then God....well....this verse was emailed to me this morning.

Now glory be to God, who by His mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream - infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes. Ephesians 3:20 TLB

How's that for divine timing?
We got the next round of assumption papers for the house and filled them in and sent them on to the potential buyer....please keep that in prayer! The bank said it takes approximately 30 days after they receive this round of paperwork to make a determination.....so I'm working on being patient and not being anxious but in all things making my requests known to God....

July is going to be a crazy busy month....the usual summer craziness, but in addition to that, K sister is graduating (yeah, I know, wasn't she just 5 and sitting in the HA cafeteria while my mom made cookies yesterday????)
Uncle R and Aunt N are coming for a visit and we've got some short travel planned for various things. We're hoping to be able to take a short getaway for our anniversary in August.

Things are looking more homey at the new place and it really doesn't resemble a cardboard fort at all anymore - just a handful of boxes waiting for us to figure out which shelves and pictures are going where....then I get to work on a fun project....going through the digital camera and printing my favs and FINALLY putting the pics in the gorgeous collage frame we got from N Bro.

N bro & his wife are doing very well - baby girl should be here in August and momma is doing great. we have their shower in July too....

Well...that's about it for updates and good words....off to the grind for me

No comments: