Monday, November 05, 2007

*WHEW*

It's over......that horrid two day exam is over....and now I wait 45 days to find out how I did.
Seriously, if I don't pass this thing, I am going to sit down and cry. It was gruelling, and long and stretched the brain and such...good thing I studied hard!! I read the review materials and felt pretty prepared for it. Fortunately, a lot of it was common sense stuff so that helped.
The first part, I have no idea how I did, nor how to gauge. The other parts went pretty well...two of them I felt really good about, and the last one I think I did ok....
but I'm done thinking about it because if I rehash it for the next 45 days I'll drive myself crazy (shush. I know.)

So the rest of the weekend was nice. When I got to Bug's house after the last part of the test, he made me a wonderful dinner (sorry, I was too fried to take pics)....Butternut squash, basted with grape seed oil, (which I'm pretty sure was infused with rosemary and garlic) and then he sprinkled a little shredded Parmesan on top and baked it...*drool* it was SO good!!!
He paired it with fresh Tuscan bread and asparagus risotto. Yup, that man loves me!!!!

Then we vegged and watched "The Next Iron Chef" and I went home and fell into bed!

We had a party for his aunt's birthday yesterday which was great fun and got to dance to "our song" for the first time :-) Which is kinda funny 'cause we've had a song for a few years now...but it was nice. His cousin who was DJing announced "the future Mr. and Mrs. B_____" while we were dancing and everyone cheered for us. awww shucks....

Well that's our weekend...how was yours?

No comments: