Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sister Fest!

So mom went to a dairy meeting....so....Eye went to the C Village to spend some time with K....and for those that know K....she's an imaginitive being with more creativity than imaginable....and she's got her sister's silly streak...

so, set down the coffee, lest you spit it at your screen.........and venture into the abridged version (Read: K needs to send the rest of the pics...these are the ones taken with my phone)

H and Eye thought it would be cool for H to come as a surprise for K and then head for the salon....so....while we were waiting (K not knowing she was waiting......)

Mom kept sending interesting pics to K...so...we sent her this....asking if she ever had the feeling somebody's watching her.....


so Monday night....I picked up K and headed for the homestead....H got there somewhere around 10:30ish.......and then the silliness began!!


would you trust these people??






Crazy pants + legs of iron = watchout!! :-)
I am the leg wrestling QUEEN!!


and then a little love to make her feel....better?



so anyway...that was Monday...

Tuesday we headed for the Salon (and once K gets her rump in gear and sends the REST of the pics, this can be a much better post, LOL)

And thus beginneth the process!!


I'm smiling because now I can get HBO as I walk....


Beauty requires jet fuel you know....




and...................................voila:

My mission: to discover if blondes really do have more fun!!!!




All in all it was a great time - we got to hang for the first time in forever and seriously - have you ever seen a group of hotter sisters? ;-)

2 comments:

mira said...

first and last pics are a bust, the others are great :) it's amazing what phones can do nowadays... and hooray for surprises, especially good familial ones.

and I love the new cut/color. I'm trying to find just the right pic to bring to the italian hairdressers on base so I can try a shorter 'do again...yours is definitely in the running!

Bug and Eye said...

Very cool!! I can't wait to go shorter...but can't until after the wedding...when are you visiting again? miss you girl!