Thursday, October 11, 2007

SO!

Been a while since I've posted....yes, I know, horrible Eye. Bad. Very bad.
so what's new?
well....the Bug is wearing a brown suit and delivering packages, Eye is working, working, trying to certify (CAP) and babysitting a ton.....
wedding planning....getting some cool ideas for the face of our programs....trying to budget and figure out a way to make sure all the people we want can be there...which means God needs to pour out a ton o' money on us!
and then there's the house....I gotta be honest....I just plain do not understand what God is doing here....yeah, it was a blessing when I bought it...it's blessed Nathaniel and others....but it's also a huge drain on my financial, physical, emotional and mental health...so I don't get why God hasn't lifted that burden.....I mean, I've asked, seeked and knocked....so....what's the deal?
ok. whining session over.
We've had a wonderfully mild fall thus far in the B city....which has been nice given my opinion on snow..........and as all of you lovely folks remember....this was the time of year last year when the snow got dumped HARD on us.....I had just come back from recuperating on my momma's couch after having my gall bladder removed (yes, I know. I never posted. but in my defense...K never sent the pics....).....and well....cold weather and a tender body don't go well together. So I'm praising God quite a bit for the mildness....

4 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Welcome back. ;)

Bug and Eye said...

Thanks!
Now I need to find some entertaining pictures and some equally witty comments to post along with them.....

mira said...

at least you write real updates. I post a picture and call it good.

just think: this time next fall, you'll be going to thanksgiving dinner as a married woman and will never have to plan yourself a wedding again.

snow...I have to remember what that looks like, it's been so long now. Oh yeah, it's that fluffy cloud stuff on top of mt. etna that requires me to wear a sweater 3 months out of the year. tee hee.

Bug and Eye said...

oh I SO cannot wait!!!

and snow...*shudder* maybe I should mail you some ;-)