Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yes, it hurts.

so....there I was semi-minding my own business at the church picnic Saturday....when I was viciously attacked by a volleyball!!!!!

Right wrist:














Left arm...mean ole ball!!
















Fortunately there was a nurse at the picnic...so I asked if I was ok to just go home or did I need to go to the ER...he said to ice it over night, motrin every 4 hours, and keep it up...then we'd see what it looked like the next day:


So we decided to go get an x-ray.....not broken but sprained.....so a regimine of RICE and this is how it looked yesterday:




Bug says no more volleyball for me...

4 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Gotta watch those balls... They'll get you every time. ;)

Bug and Eye said...

it had it out for me the whole time! deviously planned...yeah...that's it...

mira said...

um, OW. looks like you might need a daily dose of cheerios, or at least an iron supplement! man, and I hate to see what it would have looked like without motrin and ice.

Bug and Eye said...

ooh...cheerios.....lol
I keep a bag of them in my drawer at work to munch on during the day...I'm such a little kid!
looking better each day....got a brace with some comfy gel inserts on it now....but Bug still says no more volleyball...lol