Wednesday, July 11, 2007

update?

Until I remember to email myself the pics I took with my phone, you'll have to use your imagination.....

So Bug tried sushi. It was amusing. Those that know my other half know that adventure and food do not belong in the same paragraph unless there is also a "no freakin' way" involved....so this amused me greatly.

Not much else is new.....I need to get pics of the changing environment around the little white house that needs a new owner.....doing my best to not get discouraged there....I know, old song, old words...I'm moving on....

Work is about the same. Blo is HOT and muggy and for some reason it's made me pensive and all I really want to do is go home and curl up and read or something.

Although a wonderful friend from the days of yore....(sidebar....I am SO loving that all the friends from the days of yore are back!) anyway.....this wonderful friend has shown me the wonder that is The West Wing ....amazing show. So I've seen seasons 1 and 2 and now I need to grab some lunch with her to a) lament the things I didn't like in the seasons 2) catch up on what's been shaking since I saw her last week and d) get season 3 (and she's probably reading this laughing at me.....p.s. you can comment without creating an account should you desire to publicly show your amusement at my silliness....just do the anonymous or other category or whatever it's called :-D)

but yeah. there's your "update" of sorts....yes. I'm a boring sort today.
love me anyway.

1 comment:

Pauley said...

The West Wing is arguably the most AWESOME show EVAR. If'n you feel like visiting Rochester to come get them, I have seven seasons of DVDs I could let you borrow... :)

-- Pauley