Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day on the Farm

So we had a pretty great weekend...saw lots of familiar faces that we haven't seen in a while...and it was wonderful! learned a new trick....emailing pics from my phone to me...
so here's a selection from our trip out to my dad's sheep farm (Lighthouse Farms....link coming soon!)


Dad and TadBit and LittleBit

Bug with LittleBit
Bug and Eye staring lovingly into each other's eyes *sigh* yep. we're cute and sickeningly in love...isn't it grand??!

TadBit decides the banana oil on my leg is tasty stuff....

More pics coming when I finish emailing them to myself :-)

So...the weekend recap....
Friday:
that was the day I discovered my car had been desecrated, so it was a less than stellar day, headache all day, drove home....
Saturday:
Got up, trip to town, rush home and get ready for a friend's wedding...off to the wedding...it was nice, outdoor reception which would have been even more beautiful had the rain not made it cold...but it was good anyway...ooh and her cake! Bottom layer - chocolate with peanut butter filling, next layer - pumpkin with pumpkin cream cheese filling, top layer - vanilla with vanilla filling. Let me just say it was MUCH tasty baboon!!
Then we headed home, ordered some fried stuff and watched a movie....
Sunday:
We were supposed to meet mom at the cemetery at 1...ended up being more like 2:30-3ish....
then we headed to see Mrs. G and E and ooh that was awesome..... SO good to see old friends and hug them in person!
Then of course, since we were in that particular town we could simply NOT go home without a few breadsticks....plus...well...Bug was hungry :-)

Monday:
SLEPT IN!! I did not get out of bed until 9:00 a.m.!!!!
Cookout at dad's then the delightful trip back...ugh I hate that drive...

and here we are on Tuesday and back to the grind....

2 comments:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*lol* Silly girl, our links don't work ;) It was good to see you! Glad you got to stop in to Gio's while you were at it! :) xoxo

Bug and Eye said...

aw rats. i'll fix 'em

and yeah...breadsticks GOOD :-D
but hugging you better so it worked double good :-D