Friday, May 11, 2007

Message Strikes Again!

Have I mentioned how much I love my page a day calendar? the verse one...it rocks.

Today:
Since God assured us, "I'll never let you down, never walk off and leave you," we can boldly quote "God is there, ready to help; I'm fearless no matter waht. Who or what can get to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6 MSG

So when I'm sitting there looking at mockups of centerpieces, wondering if the cake tastes as good as it looks....wondering how on earth we are going to figure all of this out and pay for everything that needs to be paid for, live on our own, sell the house, afford this, find that....and essentially overwhelm the snot out of myself.....there's the deep calming breath..."Since God assured us I will never let you down, never walk off and leave you..." I can breathe....somehow it will work out...I just have to trust the timing.

My little sister got her first broken heart this week....I ached for her...but was reminded as I told her that timing is amazing.....that it's true.....God's never late, never early and pardon the reference to a wizard but it's like Gandalf said 'he arrives precisely when he intends to'

I guess we all have an inner three year old that wants the why, we want it now, and it had better be good! We can't possibly wait! We need it NOW!

No comments: