Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hrmph!

so apparently the program designed to make my life easier doesn't quite work that way and I will repost the pictures when I get my photos transfered to a server that wants to cooperate....sheesh!!
in other news...the N brother of mine wrecked his car over the weekend...I called to make sure he's ok and he tells me the deer was delicious...yep. no mistaking where we grew up :-)
Thanksgiving plans are in full works...and I don't have to cook or bake a thing...which almost feels weird....we're going to the man's uncle's bar where we will meet the whole to-be in-law side of the family (we're just gonna call them the tobes, I'm working on interesting names to preserve some anonymity (even if I can't spell it) despite the give away username.....yes. go with it.) and eat until we can't move and then play a rousing game of poker.

3 comments:

mira said...

we like the in-laws and the outlaws. The ones who would nod and lick their lips at the thought of fresh deer are the outlaws. They're also the ones who took in my cat. go figure.

Bug and Eye said...

hmmm....just don't ask what was in the stew you just ate ;-)

Bug and Eye said...

and yeah...they can't be the tobes forever....