Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fool's Day

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." Psalm 14:1-3

Driving to work I listened to my favorite Christian station - their April fool was to say that Jim Kelly came out of retirement. I chuckled a bit and thought of some of the April fool's pranks I've pulled over the years and contemplated tossing one or two out there today...but nothing came to mind. Ah well. such is life.

In other news....
My cousin welcomed her son into the world yesterday - 8 pounds, 7 ounces and all are doing great. This is a major praise because she started going into labor with him at around 20 weeks....they tried to stop it and finally did...to the point where she was induced yesterday! But we are praising God for a healthy baby and a healthy mama and for expanding this little family by one more.

My N brother sent a text a few weeks ago..."we're 3% sure it's a boy. Or....we're 97% sure it's a girl." Silly boy, but it brightened my day. Very excited for those two! Plus another baby to cuddle and kiss and hand back :)

I go back for another follow-up on Tuesday....the new med has been ok but often it burns when I get hungry and something tells me that shouldn't so much happen.....so we'll just talk to the doc and see what we have to do next because grazing all day hasn't been great for the whole losing weight portion of my goals.

Bug is doing well - work is crazy as usual, but it's work!!!

and now you're up to date!

1 comment:

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Woo hoo for staying up to date!! :)